Isabel's Mango Salsa
Many of you ask about the Urban Legend crew and what they're up to. All are healthy and making the best of keeping close to home. Isabel loves to garden and cook. She's been experimenting in her kitchen and shared a delightful new recipe with us that she's been enjoying with a refreshing glass of UL's Grenache Blanc. Now you can enjoy them together, too.
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peel, pit, and dice the mango.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Seed and finely dice the jalapenos.
- Stir mango, onion, jalapenos, and cilantro together.
- Juice the lime and add it to the mango mixture.
- Add cayenne pepper and salt to taste. Stir well to mix.
- Serve with chips for snacking, or use as a salsa for fish or poultry.
If you prefer a creamier salsa, add one chopped ripe avocado.